What’s distinction between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere Or Goniophotometer Check? According to CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two methods to analyze lighting lights for photometric parameters: Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer Program. What’s difference between them? Here LISUN organization provides a simple release:
1. What’s the exam principle difference between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Test?
The principle of your Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere examination method is to look at the illuminance of any a number of point about the integrating sphere, calculate the glowing flux at the certain wavelength, and finally estimate the whole luminous flux from the source of light, however the Goniophotometer typically steps light strength distribution from the luminaires and computes the luminous flux from the luminaires
2. Choosing the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere or even the Goniophotometer to examine the lamps?
The Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere method is ideal for individual Light emitting diodes, fairly modest Guided lights and 360degree light source. LISUN LPCE-2 check pace is extremely quick and usually can concluded one measurements lower than 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer is suitable for screening of huge lighting fixtures like great-pressure mercury lighting fixtures, salt lights and LED road luminaires with greater way of measuring accuracy and reliability. Most next-bash tests organizations and big national laboratories generally use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Vanity mirror Variety C goniphotometer.
3. What is the exam guidelines for Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere system can appraise the subsequent variables:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Color Percentage, Optimum Wavelength, Fifty percent Data transfer, Dominant Wavelength, Shade Purity, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Range Test
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Productivity, Vibrant Potential, EEI, Vitality Performance Type, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Performance, Pupil Component, Cirtopic Flux, Herb Progress Light PAR and PPF
• Electric: Voltage, Current, Energy, Strength Aspect, Displacement Aspect, Harmonic
• Guided eye servicing check: Flux VS time, CCT Versus time, CRI Or time, Strength Compared to time, Potential Factor VS time, Present VS time and Flux Effectiveness VS time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Sort C goniophotometer can study the pursuing guidelines:
Luminous Power Data, Luminous Strength Submission, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Productivity, Luminance Circulation, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Restriction Contours Glare, Highest Percentage of Distance to Size, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Contours of Luminaires VS Illumination Region, Isocandela Diagrams, Effective Luminescence Position, EEI, UGR, etc.
4. What’s the lumen check precision variation for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere Versus Goniophotometer?
The two Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer system can examination lumen, nevertheless the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere is the relative lumen check method, in case the EUT luminaires numbers tend to be difference in comparison to the standard twjujt lamp, or even the EUT luminaires beam direction is much more compact, then the check endurance will likely be even bigger, while the Goniophotometer system is the complete lumen examination method, the lumen test effects are often more reliability than the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere analyze approach.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN top quality process has become firmly accredited by ISO9001:2015. As being a CIE Membership, LISUN items are made depending on CIE, IEC as well as other global or national criteria. All items passed on CE official document and authenticated through the alternative party laboratory.