The right way to grow your business using this powerful brand, audience and content-marketing tool We’ve been talking lately concerning how to boost your business marketing with Instagram. Contrary to what many individuals still believe, Instagram isn’t just an enjoyable app where you can post food, holiday and family pics. Instagram has become a powerful brand-building, audience-building and content-advertising tool for businesses. It has over 200 million active monthly members sharing 60 million images and 1.6 billion likes per day.
A note of caution: there are numerous people out there who promise to cultivate your Instagram followers by the thousands, but beware. Many of them use fake accounts created by bots to inflate your numbers. These types of followers have zero value. Actually, they can even be dangerous, planning to steal your password or photos or infect you using a virus.
In accordance with the data security company Imperva, these bad bots make up 28.9 per cent of bots on Instagram. The best way to develop your Instagram followers is by being authentic for your brand name and your audience.
Listed below are 3 ideas to help you get real Instagram followers:
1. Tell a narrative with Hashtags – It’s great to use your company name as being a hashtag, but you have to think beyond that.
If you want to use your Instagram posts to get followers, use other hashtags that tell the history of the image you’re sharing. You need to start up a conversation when you’re sharing posts for things like:
• Product launches
A great demonstration of a brandname who does this well is @Tostitos. They utilize the hashtag #GetTogetherAlready to encourage people to obtain together and share their chips, as well as to use the hashtag once they share photos of their meetups.
By using engaging, relevant hashtags, you can be discovered in Instagram searches and hopefully develop followers on Instagram.
2. Get Creative – Instagram is centered on photos, a lot of people think of the caption as an afterthought. Don’t neglect the image caption! You can generate engagement and promote sharing by making use of descriptive words that will engage, inspire and entertain your followers.
Here are some ideas to assist you build up followers on Instagram together with your posts:
• Use questions inside your caption. Write your question at the beginning of the post in order that people view it first.
• Get personal together with your post. Tell a tale about yourself, or how your product helped or inspired someone else.
• Ask individuals to tag others. Asking people to tag three with their close friends or tagging someone these are grateful for brings other potential followers in to the equation.
An excellent example of a brandname that does personal posts well will be the @NatGeo Instagram account. They make breathtaking Instagram Stories with informative captions to teach the user on the plight of animals around the globe. Remember in terms of using Instagram posts to get followers, it’s information on being authentic. Don’t use questions in every single post or tell an individual story that isn’t genuine.
3. Go Local – One of the best ways to build your Instagram followers is to get to know your neighbours! Whether you’re creating Instagram ads or wish to market your event in a specific area, you can see what’s taking place near you by visiting the search page and clicking on the Places tab.
Enter in the location to begin to see the geotagged posts for your area. Then visit relevant and recent tagged posts – not those of competing businesses, obviously – leaving a comment or even an emoji and follow the person should you like what you see. Hopefully, this is the start of an organic interaction.
As an example, in the event you offer life coaching services, you might key in where you are then “entrepreneurs.” Local entrepreneurs may be looking for further work and life balance or assist with life goals or career challenges. Similarly, for those who have a physical location that folks have checked into on Instagram, reply to those posters’ pictures to ensure they’re hmcirt of your own Instagram presence, and after that follow them.
These are some of the guidelines on how to build Instagram followers the right way: no bots, no shortcuts, just tried and tested approaches to engage with your audience and turn them into followers!