In this Case Study article we are going to discuss different elements of Backlinks such as its definition, importance, types and ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In one sentence ‘Backlinks’ are considered incoming links to our own blog (website) or webpage off their websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked the identical and produced content related to exactly the same topic on their own blog, they links back that content in your webpage, that’s referred to as a backlink. Still confused, let’s take an example suppose Mr. A writes a post in his blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B experiences that article, founds good and publishes a content related to Backlinks on his very own blog, giving the link of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the importance of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing regarded as the most significant element of Backlinks. As because of them Google as well as other major search engines indexes even a more recent blog or pages or post with a considerably faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site which can be crawled frequently involves your web site, which in turn increases crawling of internet search engine bots within your site leading to faster indexing.
* Search Engine Results- Another significant part of Backlinks are they boost your site search engine’s ranking. In the event you build or get more number of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine ranking positions going to be improved as search engine judge a site rankings on quantity of quality backlinks. If you have more quantity of links, search engine show your site on their own top pages. Which can be again very important for driving traffic from search result’s since we all know that most of the traffic which our blog receives arises from search engines like google.
* Page Rank- Not only search engine results, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, Whenever you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank in your next update and we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among the competition that have lower Page rankings, which enrich your site with more traffic than others.
* Most of us know that Backlinks are very important a part of SEO (search engine optimization). Now next we have to pay attention to best Backlinks building methods or how to construct Backlinks? In the event you Google for Backlink building, you can find thousands of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to supply your blog site with Backlinks up to you want in a single click. A few of these automated tools cost nothing and some are paid which supplies you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which supplies free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your site performance. Different Paid sites that provide backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from your upper paragraph we arrived at the actual final outcome that people must always try for obtaining some quality backlinks as opposed to enormous poor quality backlinks and keep ourselves in play safe mode. The question arises that what actually a quality backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- A quality backlink is defined as a backlink which will come from a site which has content linked to your website as opposed to a link which will come from the site which is not related to you. Quality backlink arises from site’s which utilizes your keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A gets a backlink coming from a site using same keywords or on same theme such as blogging, SEO, Make money online etc, this link is considered quality Backlink instead of it gets a link from a vehicle website. Google gives high importance to the link which comes from blogging site and provides less relevance to the link which comes from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which will come from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu as many important I do hope you know what I mean to say.
Now let’s see what exactly are several types of backlinks? There are basically two various kinds of backlinks the first is “dofollow” and the other is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are those backlinks which are followed by internet search engine crawlers whenever they crawl your web site. Or we can say when online search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl all of your blog including links, pictures everything, whenever they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands in that page. Suppose I link back to you, when crawlers crawl that link they lands at your page, which will help in indexing your web site faster. It offers you traffic as well as aid in improving your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are those backlinks containing a “nofollow” tag. When search engine crawlers crawl this, they just ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to locate rel=”nofollow”. You will observe many links with this tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also offers you good traffic but not beneficial for Pagerank.
Note: You are advised to build dofollow links and tag poor links within your site having a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and most effective ways to develop quality backinks:-
(1) Social media marketing- Social media and bookmarking site’s would be the always provides us with quality backlinks. Twitter and facebook are always proved as good for backlinks building. Just make your fan page there and commence posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is always discussed since the best white hat technique for building backlinks. Just visit different sites or blogs that offers ‘Guest post’. Write to them which offer you quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Commenting On Blogs- Blog commenting is the best way to get great deal of quality backlinks. Just post comments together with your links (key phrases) in blogs linked to your niche. Definitely they supply ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your website to several blog directories like Blogcatalog and Technorati. Furthermore, i received good backlinks from their store.
(5) Forum signature linking- Take part in different forums related to your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only good quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is an additional way getting good backlinks, answers question linked to your niche citing your website URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to different RSS directories.
(8) Article Submission- Submit your article to various article site like ezinearticles.
If you are following these techniques, definitely you are going to build good quality quality back links.